Commercial Capital of California is a direct lender and a commercial mortgage brokerage providing Business Financing and Commercial Real Estate Financing in all 50 states through more than two hundred national, regional and local lenders.
Commercial Capital of California provides financing for the acquisition and refinancing of businesses, with and without commercial real estate, utilizing the US Government’s Small Business Administration (“SBA”) loan program, as well as conventional business loan programs.
The SBA loan programs can be used for properties which have greater than 50 percent owner occupancy, or business properties which are owner-managed such as hospitality or self-storage. The availability of an SBA loan guarantee can enable a borrower to obtain a loan which may not otherwise be available. These programs are available for both purchase and refinance loans.
Advantages of the SBA loan program include:
- Loans of up to 90% of the business and property value
- Loan terms up to 30 years
- Loan amounts of up to $10 million
- Financing for almost any type of business and commercial real estate
Conventional business financing is available for both purchase and refinancing.
- Loan amounts from $5 million and up
- Loans of up to 80% of the business and property value
- Loan terms of up to 30 years
- Fixed and floating interest rates available
Commercial Real Estate Financing
Commercial Capital of California provides commercial real estate financing for office buildings, retail centers, industrial facilities, warehouses, multifamily, mixed use and special use properties. Our wide network of lenders and direct funding capability allow us to close transactions that other firms pass over.
Advantages of our commercial real estate financing capability include:
- Loans of up to 80% of the value of a commercial property
- Fixed rates up to 30 years
- Flexible amortization terms
- Potential for non-recourse loans
- Low, or no prepayment penalties
- Financing for special use and unique properties